CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I just wanna spend my last NINE days peacefully.

250108
Finally gotta approval to DHL my stuff back,
and its when ALL the evil things started to come one after another..



Evil things come in a package I
The poor lil finger that got hurt when I was pathetically carrying those kilos of stuff to work,
and bloods dripping along the way when I was walking towards my desktop (yet I was too cold&numb to feel anything yaa).


Evil things come in a package II
Went out to do my last minute shopping this morning, and I waited for about an hour (in this freezing weather, with snow & strong chilly wind baptizing you) for the dumb buses, yet all of them are fcuking packed and full.
Then went to office and use internet for about an hour and took cab out instead.
Okay, nevermind.

Evil things come in a package III
And finally, not to forget the second evilest..


CONVERSE SNEAKERS SLIPPERY SOLES + TIRED&COLD + EJS USUAL CLUMSINESS
= THE @#$^%&!* FLIGHT OF (12 STEPS) STAIRS + BRUISES ON ELBOW&BACK&THIGH.
.


.


.


No doubt was really excited over the snow yaa (initially),
but am now detesting and abominating it thoroughly.. BRRRRrrrr.


*****

260108
That idiotic snow started pouring on Friday night and it was mild and gently then.

*Videos of snow at imeem.com.
270108
And there was already lumps and piles everywhere by this morning (& heard that it gonna continue to pour till 310108). D mn.


Evil things come in a package IV
Most (or all, cant remember*) of the flights at Nanjing Airport were already delayed,
and I seriously dont hope that the next to have delayed flights gonna be Shanghai Pudong Airport.



PEOPLE. PLEASE PRAY HARD FOR EJ!

0 comments: