CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

FREAKINGGGG CCOOOOOOOOLLD.

091007 Tuesday



PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFF! Its freeeeezzing coooolld now la; to think winters not here yet and Im already.. but am enjoying the weather still (:

Went to Emerald City after work and SHOPPING SHOPPING and more SHOPPING; but not gonna blog about what I bought though (because must 济功德, cant make you guys jealous), only thing to share -- I spent almost 1k RMB.
X:






I miss my pancake over the Golden Week Holiday la and I tried the one with hotdog de today -- Not bad ya! :D



And our dearest Hanna cooked Beef Curry and we ta baoed to Logitech to share with our colleagues; anyway next week will be my turn and Im cooking Ba Kut Teh! WOOHOO!

*Its Care&Share Project ya people!*



Daily Essentials:




Oh, and the new Logitechs tag:







Most importantly, I miss the days where I 出狮 with my 普宁 brothers la! And I miss you, Lao Zong!





*Dont forget to checkout the videos taken over the Golden Week too! (:

Laters! http://www.imeem.com/tag/egglessjourney/people

0 comments: