CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Shanghai Shopping!

131007 Saturday


WOOHOO, its shopping time, again :D

:b And just to share the stuff that I bought:
- pairs of shoes X 5;
- umbrella X 1;
- piece of scarf X 1;
- skirt X 1;
- box (or pairs) of faux eyelashes X 1 (or 10);
- sets of brrrrrras X 4;
- belt X 1;
- pieces of boxers X 3;
- leggings X 2
hmmm.. guess thats so much; And everything for about 500 RMB! LALALA~







But before going to Shanghai, while waiting for train, went to mini Yi Wu and shop.
*P.S. And hun if youre reading this, =b jealous ba? HAHAHA.

































Okay let me read it to you, and it says: DANGER! JUMPING INTO THE TUNNEL IS FORBIDDEN.
Erm, no comments, just to share this interesting sight (:







Yes, I do look very auntie like that and I knew it.
And to think I travel around Shanghais 南京步行街 in such manner X=
Damn.






Laters! http://www.imeem.com/tag/egglessjourney/people

0 comments: