CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Someone please fhelp!


):
Someone, anyone help me think of an idea what to perform for Logitech Annual Dinner please.

D mn, was asked to brainstorm an item and I suppose my manager just gonna throw me to do the necessary arrangements, in another words -- incharge. /cries. Anyway, its real urgent as you know we need time to practise, if it gonna be like a dance or song ya.

Alright, heres some information w might can help you guys.
Target audience: Top management from the western countries, asia pacific and of course, all the locals too.
Budget: Undefined, w is even worse than just giving me a small amt isnt it? So, lets just treat it as zero budget. /sobs.
Manpower: About 4 - 6 girls, aged 19 - 25 years. So please dont get something real kiddish alright (:



Erm, guess it should be enough info ya
oh yes, Ive got suggestions such as having a 新加坡风味的 performance (okay like what?) and combine songs of few languages (okay like what?) blah blah.
I NEED CONCRETE IDEAS! )x

Arrrrrrgh,
still thought that I could take a break after my reports but, d mn.
Hmm anyway thanks people, and your reply will be very much appreciated!

0 comments: