CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Recruitment and Selection.

180907 Tuesday


Its raining freaking heavily today at Suzhou! The weather forecast kept saying what Typhoon here and Typhoon there and all I know is Im freezing on my way to and back from work =X *Checkout the videos Ive uploaded to imeem! and it was taken while Im on my way back; you can checkout how ruthless their drivers are too -- Damn, imagine I gonna walk passed that street in order to get to work EVERY WEEKDAY.





And ya! I was totally drenched, thanks to the heavyrain&strongwind ya; I was hiring student workers with Iris this morning and seriously, its an unforgettable exp.

Let me explain.
Logitech hires student workers (age not more than Sixteen years) and most of them are from rural places of China. So for those who dont meet the minimum requirements, like to calculate basic Mathematics, read alphabets blah blah, in order to 混 into Logitech, theyll use all sorts of funny methods such as producing fake IDs, borrow/steal/snatch from peoples (who they think that they look alike to) IDs blah blah. But seriously, I do feel sorry for them too, especially during the individual interview.

Alright, heres the living condition of the Student Dorm and an example of the test paper:









Okay, this is not any of the student worker anyway; This is Lemon, the receptionist of Logitech and shes, so far, my wildest HR colleague; pub/club everything&anything. LOL!


Ya and I conducted interview for the position -- 厂务工程师 this afternoon and, the questions I asked were so.. Alright, never mind, Ill elaborate more on Thursday.

Laters!
http://www.imeem.com/tag/egglessjourney/people

0 comments: