CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Out to work.

100907 Monday

Tired~ Went out with Emily to run through the entire process of application of visa for foreign workers coming to China; now I know how xiong it is for them when we first came – so many damn things to apply, settle and still must see those sian faces of the *GAs EVERYWHERE; dont ask me whats GA.



















































And you guys have always wanted to know what I had for lunch from canteen everyday? Nah~












































Bank book is ready too (with value of 0.01 RMB)!


















And the internet man came this evening to settle the wired/wireless connection thingy, but damn, everyones laptops alright EXCEPT MINE. @!#$%&. Okay nvm, Ill blog, using my friends laptop (which is what Im doing now), since my company, erm nvm. THANKS LOTSA HANNA & AUDREY!! (See, I give credits :b) And suddenly down with headache during dinner, took panadol and sleep till 2300h, pack stuff, online and.. /yawn, night people /:












0 comments: