CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Just another day.

170907 Monday


Went out with Emily again to do the Visa thingy; Nothing much, and ya, am currently munching bread while blogging, preparing my orientation materials blah blah.




Checkout Audreys 自行车, 酷吧? HAHAHA!









Logitech bought an insurance for me and heres the Service Card? Okay, whatever you called it.





Since last week, Ive been looking at over tons of resumes, selecting the right ones for the hiring managers blah blah (I even called them out to confirm the interview date, and I keep 'then, erm, then, erm'; And yes! Ill be conducting my very first interview on this coming Wednesday for the position Process Engineer; freaking excited. *JUMPING AROUND*



Laters! http://www.imeem.com/tag/egglessjourney/people

0 comments: