CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Shopping, packing and pokering.

010907 Saturday

ARGH, the dumb aircon repair man and landlord came like 0930h in the morning and waked me up from my dream la. Whatever; after our breakfast, we went to the supermarkets opposite to get MORE NECESSITIES; urgh, seriously, we were already trying very hard to control our expense! X:

































My room (argh, dont ask me why I get pink bedsheets, IDONTVEACHOICE):











































Heres the condition of the place opp our place, freaking disgusting:










LOL! Cool ya? My SUPER FLOWERY UMBRELLA! :D








In the afternoon, we were so damn boring and decided to play with the poker cards (we won them during yesterdays lucky draw at 百润发) and were using 旺旺 as our money.














Laters!

0 comments: