CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Smashed Dream.

110907 Tuesday

Yesterday wasnt a great night, basically I slept for like only 1.5 hours – dont ask me why ): Then 心血来潮 in the morning, so kinda curl my hair (okay I know it looked like a complete failure though). *Checkout Hannas cute blue socks, omt.










































Todays freaking busy; meeting after meeting and my tasks are piling. However, I rather be occupied then nothing to do – karis know why, dont ya sexy? Anyway, I actually called Karis, Weicheng, Hongwei (puikia) and Lao Zong to chat ya -- destressed ):

Stayed in the office till about 1900+h, had 加班餐 with Anny (the one in pink) and headed home around eight.

























*People I so dont wish to publish this to the public but, I actually cried (for the very time eversince Im here) while cigging this evening at the balcony, hais.

0 comments: