CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Yings Independent Day (:

090907 Sunday

Urgh, my internets still down, @!#$%&. *Sorry people, but I gonna just preach EVERY NOW AND THEN till its ready.

Wake up around noon time and get ready to collect photo at小康摄影. But before that, Aunty A called and we discussed about air tix thingy, so my roomies help me collect it instead. *Alright, open your eyes wide to what you gonna see in the next minute: I TOOK A PUBLIC BUS ALL BY MYSELF (with the help for a tattered and torn map), then walked streets after streets, kept busily calling Sandra for SOS and finally got to China Eastern at THIS WU-LU STREET *西美巷.
























And on the way back, dropped at Carrefour to buy *** & ice cream. Then, took 321 back home. And WOOHOO, notice whos cooking dinner tonight? ITS ME! :D Also did some ironing and check out Hannas pants, (the bright patchs my palm, it got a big hole alright!)





















Erm, theres always a story behind every picture ya; for this: Audrey broke one of the three glasses while washing the dishes (yes, we cant toast now) X:






0 comments: