CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Bloody Red 肚兜. LOL!

240907 Monday


WOOOT, I just feel so cheeeena today sia -- RED 肚兜 (Yes, bareback; tied with string only)! For those who dontknow whats that, hmm.. its e undergarment of those China ladies thousands of years ago. X= I hope this explanation helps, if not, ya check online (:





And ya, we re freaking pathetic this afternoon; no seats for lunch and ve to sit at a small table at the corner, facing the walls&windows. Urgh.



Hannnas colleagues getting married and guess this is their traditional wedding gift ba (looks like gonna separate them sia LOL!):





Hell, its 1700h+ and she still on phone :@ HAHAHA, nvm; to think she always used to wait for me last time =b



And anyway, Im e chef today alright, because our poor Hannas too tired, rushing her report and her RO & Holiday.. X= Okay, dont remind me of her sad story.

*P.S. I can cook one alright (ask those whove tried my skills okay!), only see if I want to or not LOL!



Laters! http://www.imeem.com/tag/egglessjourney/people

0 comments: